Please be advised that GeoSask.ca will no longer be available after May 19, 2016. For more information please visit www.isc.ca/geosask
Welcome to GeoSask
GeoSask is a centralized public website that provides one clear online access point to different types of maps and geographic information related to Saskatchewan land from across various government sources. And, for all but the most complex downloads, GeoSask is free to search and download.
The easiest way to get started using GeoSask is to check out the GeoSask Made Easy featured link. Here you will find the following helpful information:
- Before You Begin – what you should know before you start
- Creating an Account – to allow you to save maps and download data
- Gallery Matrix – complete list of all content currently available
- E-Learning Tutorials – interactive tutorials on using the Map Viewer and downloading data
- Tell Us What You Think – help improve GeoSask by completing this short online survey
SGIC Ortho Photo Imagery – Currently Available Map
Beginning in 2008, the Saskatchewan Geospatial Imagery Collaborative has begun acquiring new imagery for Saskatchewan. Check out this map to see if ortho imagery is currently available for your township! For more information, check out the Map Gallery.
Product Page: SGIC Ortho Imagery
View Map Now: Current Imagery Available